Don't the shoes just make this outfit? I could be a model!
And this hairstyle is just the ticket to success! All my own look (with a little help from naptime - notice the sleepy-eyes).
We have been too busy enjoying the moments to stay up on the blogging - sorry about that, friends! The past few nights I've been wide awake until after 10 p.m., and Mommy decided to have fun with me instead of getting upset with me. We've been dancing to music, reading books by cell phone light, telling stories, singing songs, and playing with purses and giraffes and dolls and stacker cups in bed.
But we still have some memes to catch up on, so we'll get right to it tonight. We were tagged by I Am Boymom for the 6 quirky things meme. So first I'll give you six quirky things about me, and then Mommy will give you six quirky things about her. Two for the price of one, eh?
Here are mine:
- My belly button is definitely my favorite body part!
- I think food tastes better after it has been dumped off my plate onto my high chair tray.
- I have this thing about mixing foods. If you give me separate bowls for different foods, I will make sure there is some of each food in each bowl. Even if it means soggy popcorn and crunchy mangoes.
- I am super organized. I think stickers belong right on top of each other. So give me a bunch of stickers, and instead of putting them all over the page, I'll pile them all up. Much neater that way.
- I think napkins are far tastier than most other foods.
- I love shoes. I like putting them on and bringing them to other people to put on. Size and left/right is irrelevant.
- She mutters to herself, especially when she is frustrated with things like slow internet.
- She writes lots of lists. If it's not on the list, it doesn't get done. And if it's at the bottom of the list, it never gets done, either. But she's always happiest when she has a list to work from.
- Sometimes she hates to cook and can't even stand being in the kitchen. But sometimes she really loves to cook and makes enough food for several armies.
- She gets sick and tired of Barney after hearing the whole DVD 10 times in two days. I don't understand that one at all.
- She measures her breakfast cereal and milk in the morning with a measuring cup. As if she starts the day off right, she'll lose two pounds for the day. Or the week. Or the month. She can always hope.
- Movies put her to sleep. Every time. Even the great ones, like Milo & Otis.
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- List 6 unspectacular quirks you have
- Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.