We've had a really busy week, and in hopes of a restful weekend, we're just going to pass on an award today.
Okay - the full name of this award is the "I Gave Octamom An Award And It Took Her Two Years To Post It Award." We feel so honored to receive it! Thanks, Octamom! If you visit her site and see how busy she is, you'll understand exactly why we're so honored...
And of course, as we have a list of awards we are needing to pass on, we've got a list of awardees for this special award. (Bear in mind - those original awards WILL be passed on, well within the two year deadline. At least that's our goal. We believe in setting measurable, achievable goals, you know...)
So a big thank you to the following wonderful bloggers:
- Debra at Clothed With Scarlet
- DysFUNctional Mom
- Teaching Tinytots at Mommy School
- Tara at If Mom Says OK
And the rules are simple:
- You must eat a piece of chocolate in honor of accepting the Octamom award.
- You must, um.....oh, ah, eat another piece of chocolate when you put it on your blog.
- You must visit Debi B. (who designed the award) by clicking here. It's neighborly, you know.
- Try to go by and see the other good folks I'm putting up a link up for.
- Feel free to add or subtract from the rules as suits your fancy...except that chocolate one...I must insist on that.
Shhh - don't tell anybody about the chocolate. I'm destroying the evidence.
To ALL you readers, please go eat a piece of chocolate. It will make us feel less guilty. And have a great weekend!