The rules for this award are to pass it on to people who have been following you for a long time and then a new follower from another country.
There are quite a few of you who just provide such encouraging comments on a regular basis, so this is really hard. What I've decided to do is bend the rules a little and focus on a few newer commenters who I really appreciate.
So the awards this time go to:
- Kori at See Kori Rant. She's got a lot of drama going on in her life and kids keeping her plenty busy, yet she still regularly finds time to stop by and chat about my posts. Thank you!
- Sarah at Tales from Oakbriar Farm. Her little girl E is just a little older than my E, so it's fun to compare stories as we watch them grow up.
- DysFUNctional Mom at Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional. Another great commenter and fellow mommy blogger of sorts.
- Donna at Cottage Days and Journeys. She's got a blog full of great photos of traveling adventures, and she joins the Mozambique journey via my blog, too!
- And the other country award goes to ZJ at The Sreisaat Adventures in Cambodia. She's a fellow PhotoHunt participant, and if you want a list of international blogs, check out her blogroll! (The fact that my sister lives in Cambodia has nothing to do with the honoring of this award...)
We're saving up some awards for next Sunday - see you then!