We've got two awards to pass on this week. The first is the You Make Me Smile Award from Lori at Teacher Turned Mommy. Thank you, Lori! Lori just posted some beautiful scrapbook pages of her little boys - I'm so inspired to make some of my own!
I'm passing this award on to:
- Dani at Give Me a Second to Think About It. Dani's posts don't just make me smile, they make me laugh! And she writes wonderful comments over here, too . . .
- Wifey at Wifey's House. See where my second award comes from. Wifey's posts regularly leave me challenged to change and be a better wife and person.
- Momisodes. A mom blog with incredible photos and cute posts.
- Jessie at Muthering Heights. Another mom blog featuring two beautiful little girls.
- Sarah at Que Sarah, Sarah. A personable blog with a great mix of humorous, thoughtful, scary!, and spiritual posts.
The second award is the I Love Your Blog Award from Wifey at Wifey's House. Thank you, Wifey! I was rather intrigued by the iPod accessory I found on Wifey's Wednesday post last week! (Note: Not recommended for kids!)This award came with some strings ... and the rules are :
- The winner can put the logo on their blog.
- Link the person you received your award from.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Put links of those blogs on yours.
- Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
I'm passing this award on to the following:
- Lori at Teacher Turned Mommy. I've been wanting to pass an award on to Lori for a while now, so this isn't just a payback!
- Mamajil at M is for Mommy. Mom to 10 kids - I'm amazed to see what they are up to every week, and I love reading how all the kids are discovering and learning and helping out.
- Heather at The Extraordinary Ordinary. A wife and mom who alternatively makes me laugh and think hard from post to post.
- Sandy at Writing in Faith. Beautiful photos and beautiful words that make me feel and think and ponder.
- Tracy at My Cup Runneth Over. Where I go when I'm looking for some spiritual uplifting.
- Marilyn at A Mixed Bouquet. Another site for spiritual upliftment . . .
- Connie at The Young and The Relentless. A great mom blog with two cute kids!
Wishing you all a blessed and wonderful week!