Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sleep and Other Sundry Topics

Yes, I know the definition of "sundry" now - I learned it in Bible Study last night.

It is raining today, and there are still lots of mosquitos. It really bugs Mommy when she flushes the toilet and they come flying out.


I still like playing with computers. This week I hit the buttons to print a page on bananas. I really like bananas! Daddy says I almost deleted all the files on his external hard drive. But Mommy can't blame me for deleting all the photos off her camera - she did that all by herself, so now I don't have many pictures of my fifth month. Oh well . . .

And sleep! Who needs that? I am like my Daddy - I like to stay up really late - until 11 p.m. or midnight. Mommy lets me do that, because then I sleep in later and she can work in the morning without interruptions. Sometimes I sleep until 11 in the morning. She says that last night was ridiculous, though - I didn't fall asleep until about 6:30 this morning. I slept until noon and got up so I could post this blog. I like Sabbaths!

0 comments: