Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Fragment: Thanksgiving

Original posted November 20, 2007

In honor of Thanksgiving, here is a list of things I am NOT thankful for:

Cold Showers. Our water hasn’t been working right, so I had to take a cold shower. Mommy says she pretends she’s in a prison camp and then it doesn’t seem so bad. I say let’s escape this prison camp or die trying!

Bug Bites. I’m being eaten alive. We practice counting by counting my mosquito bites. I had nine the other morning – five on one arm, two on the other, and two on my face. At this rate I’ll be counting to kajillion soon.

Face Washing. I HATE it! In the bath, after I eat, before I go to the bed. I do not like it here or there. I do not like it anywhere. Especially ear washing… [click here to read the rest]

0 comments: