Friday, November 21, 2008

Octamom Award

Happy weekend, folks! Mommy went through all my toys today, sorting out the baby ones I never play with anymore so we can give them to an orphanage. Of course, as soon as she pulled them out I really wanted to play with them!

We've had a really busy week, and in hopes of a restful weekend, we're just going to pass on an award today.

Okay - the full name of this award is the "I Gave Octamom An Award And It Took Her Two Years To Post It Award." We feel so honored to receive it! Thanks, Octamom! If you visit her site and see how busy she is, you'll understand exactly why we're so honored...

And of course, as we have a list of awards we are needing to pass on, we've got a list of awardees for this special award. (Bear in mind - those original awards WILL be passed on, well within the two year deadline. At least that's our goal. We believe in setting measurable, achievable goals, you know...)

So a big thank you to the following wonderful bloggers:
And the rules are simple:
  1. You must eat a piece of chocolate in honor of accepting the Octamom award.
  2. You must, um.....oh, ah, eat another piece of chocolate when you put it on your blog.
  3. You must visit Debi B. (who designed the award) by clicking here. It's neighborly, you know.
  4. Try to go by and see the other good folks I'm putting up a link up for.
  5. Feel free to add or subtract from the rules as suits your fancy...except that chocolate one...I must insist on that.
Talk about a yummy award! And now we have someone new to blame the scale numbers on!

Shhh - don't tell anybody about the chocolate. I'm destroying the evidence.
To ALL you readers, please go eat a piece of chocolate. It will make us feel less guilty. And have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Esme,

I just had 2 pieces of chocolate...thank you, thank you, thank you! I feel so much better and I'm certain it will give me lots of energy to cheer for Josh at his big game!

((hugs)) to you!!

ShEiLa said...

I think I will have a piece of chocolate.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
ps. Have a great weekend as well.

Super Fun Mama said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to check out your blog a little more.

Unknown said...

Hello :)
Well, yes I ate a chocolate frog at a 5th birthday party this morning so I feel I've had my chocolate fix! (having said that - if I hadn't finished the yummy organic chocolate at home yesterday I would have given myself another piece!)

Thanks so much for coming past my blog & saying hi! I love getting comments but it's especially exciting when they're from really interesting places!

I can't wait to have a good look at your site :)

Let me know how you go with all of that Watermelon! My *favourite* juice by the way is Watermelon, Pineapple & Lemon. Super yummy.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for adding the rule that your readers must eat chocolate! I'll be happy to oblige in the form of hot chocoloate with peppermint cream.

Gidget Girl Reading said...

i had 2 brownies! thank you soo much! i so honored you picked me!
thank you thank you thank you!

Andrea said...

haha...I love the rules for this award!! Anything with chocolate is a definite hit...all the time. ;)