Is anyone else as frustrated with Firefox as I am right now? NOTHING seems to be working right.
And my computer has been restarting itself almost every day lately with updates for one software or another. It’s a conspiracy amongst the software greats, I think.
It is raining. It is going to be raining tomorrow. And absolutely everyone has a party or picnic of some kind going on tomorrow. We’re trying to fit in a half dozen. The rain should help…
Speaking of rain, Miss Esmé is doing computer school today. No tea party picnics. HER computer is doing just fine – but then, she’s using IE, not FF. On the “educational” lineup:
- Adventures from the Book of Virtues: Compassion video (free on YouTube)
- Studyladder (free trial – Esmé did a nice variety of subjects this morning, as well as spending reward money fixing up her virtual room)
- Moshi Monsters (some free games; Esmé played in her virtual garden – we’ve got their Bobble Bots)
- Sylvan Dell ebooks (playing for the last two hours; Little Miss can’t get enough. She’s a “cute critter” fanatic. I figure it’s educational. And books are books, whether online or paper, right?)
- IXL Math
- KinderBach piano
- Summer Fit extension activities
I’d really like something kid-friendly and FREE on the topic of Mother Teresa. Any suggestions?
But she didn’t act scared enough!
I was sure she must be injured – we live on a fairly busy highway. I got within arm’s length of her, and she didn’t move. So I did the research (she’s NOT a fawn), hubby called wildlife rescue and everything. And THEN she decided enough of my nonsense, picked herself up, and gracefully leaped across the fence into the neighbor’s yard.
Alrighty then – gotta move on to other fun things and rescue those cute little critters on Sylvan Dell’s ebook site. I’ll check back in with you all later… :)