Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Esmé (4yo) has been struggling with an age-old issue:

Esmé:  I CAN’T figure out what I want to do with my life!

Mom:  Oh?  Well, what options have you been considering?

Esmé:  I can’t decide if I want to roller skate, or be a ballerina, or play!

Mom:  Oh!  Tough choices, huh?

Esmé:  I think I will roller skate one day, do ballet the next, and play the next.  Then I will roller skate again.  That way I can do everything.

---------------

P1040925 (2)

Subsequently, she’s decided to go with a more spiderhumanitarian occupation.  That would be AFTER she accidently broke a leg off her *pet* Daddy Longlegs.

Esmé:  When I grow up, I’m going to be a spider nurse!

P1040917 (2)

---------------

I love her perspective on things.  A store front window had been painted with balloons, and she noticed they were missing.

Esmé:  Look!   The balloons are gone!

Mom:  Oh.  They must have washed the paint off the windows.

Esmé:  No, Mom!  They sprayed the balloons with invisible spray.  So now the balloons are invisible!

Ahhh.  The invisible spray.  I must get some for my housecleaning tasks…

0 comments: