Sunday, February 22, 2009

Warm

Well, we couldn't let this week's PhotoHunt theme of "warm" get past us on this "W"-themed week of ours.

But it's been a while since we've been really warm, being here in Oregon... :) So here is a photo of transition - it's at the airport as we're leaving warm South Africa on December 26th for London Heathrow. As you can see, I wrapped myself up in my bright warm towel, getting ready for the cold to come!

That reminds me, I've got a way past-due post to get out about Scotland. Back to it...

6 comments:

Pam said...

that towel looks nice and snuggly! I could use some warm weather here in PA - I'm done with winter and ready for spring!

ShEiLa said...

Its hard to think warm...
in the winter.

Unless you live some where that the winters are warm.


ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Prasti said...

ooh scotland. can't wait to see those!

you've got some cute trainers on, esme...very sporty!

Andrea said...

Oh yeah...that towel DOES look really warm. I think I need one of those because it's been a long time since I was warm here in Canada too!

carrhop said...

We have been in warmer climes the last five years and it is amazing to me how we have gotten out of 'practice' for regular winter weather! Hope you staying wrapped up!

Blessings!

dani said...

you look all warm and cuddly, esme, wrapped in your towel!!! you will be very warm again soon, though, right???
love,
dani